- Regular Purchase APR 15.24%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.24%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months from account opening date for all Wyndham Timeshare Purchases
- Processing Network N/A
- Earn a free night stay starting at 7,500 points at Wyndham Rewards hotels
- 3X points per $1 spent on eligible Wyndham purchases
- 2X points per $1 spent on eligible gas, utility and grocery store purchases
- 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Automatic Wyndham Rewards GOLD membership status
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date for all Wyndham Timeshare Purchases
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.24%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months on transfers made within 45 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.24%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Annual Fee: None
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
Hotel Credit Cards from Barclays
Barclays is one of the largest credit card issuers in the United States, with over 16 million active credit card accounts as of 2018. This impressive number of cardholders means that they account for roughly 3% of the total share of credit cards in the U.S. They are particularly notable for their incredibly wide selection of unique co-branded credit cards, designed to meet the specific interests of consumers. Their credit card selection includes several high-profile hotel rewards cards, including three hotel cards co-branded with leading hotels Choice and Wyndham, as well as timeshare giant, RCI.
What Credit Score Do I Need for a Barclays Hotel Card?
With their credit cards being some of the most sought-after in the credit market, this card issuer is known for being highly selective when it comes to whose applications are accepted. Barclays-branded credit cards are typically only available to those with high credit scores – although there have been instances where those with credit scores in the 600’s have been approved for some offerings.
What to Know Before Applying for a Barclays Credit Card
Like other card issuers, there are some rules, options, and unique quirks that applicants should be aware of before they apply. These include the following:
- No set maximum number of inquiries an applicant can have when applying – they simply cannot already have the card for which they are applying.
- Barclays may reject those who already have another Barclays credit card if they do not use their existing card enough.
- Applying for multiple Barclays credit cards in one day may result in all hard pulls being merged into one single pull.
What to Do if Your Application is Denied
If your Barclays credit card application is denied – or if you do not get instant approval – the best course of action is to call their reconsideration phone line, which will put you in touch with an account representative right away. The line operates from 8 AM to midnight, 7 days a week.
- Barclays Reconsideration Line:866-408-4064
- Business Reconsideration Line: 866-710-2688
Editorial Disclosure — The opinions expressed on HotelCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, HotelCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.